Glasgow Girls Kings Theatre
The life-affirming, song-and-dance-filled, Scottish musical drama, based on the true story of seven feisty Glaswegian teenagers, whose lives change forever when their school friend and her asylum-seeking family are forcibly taken from their home to be deported.
They are galvanised to fight for her rights, inspiring a whole community to unite behind its residents. Edinburgh Fringe sell-out 2016 – winner of Amnesty International Freedom of Expression Award…
Presented by Raw Material in association with Regular Music.
Conceived for the stage and directed by Cora Bissett. Book by David Greig.
With Terry Neason as Noreen.
‘The most politically engaged and enraged British musical since Blood Brothers.’
Signed Post-Show Discussion
Supported by Amnesty International Scotland
Thursday 17 Jan (post 19.30) Free to ticket holders
Running time: The running time will be added as soon as it is confirmed.
KingsTheatre, 427 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 9JN
- Mick Hargan and the Vintage Apollos
- Bard in the Yard at Kelvingrove Park
- Kelvingrove Outdoor Ceilidh
- Chris Smither & Zak Trojano at Cottiers
- Wilton Gardens Fete
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The 2022 Booker Prize
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Return, Remake, React
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva