Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – Festival for Free
Making the cinematic experience more accessible for all, Glasgow Film Festival 2022 features several free or budget-friendly screenings including 1962 Retrospective.
Glasgow Film At Home
Pay What You Can
This year tickets to the World Premiere Skint will be sold on a Pay What You Can basis. Finally, our family friendly Take 2 screenings (of Aladdin and Spy Kids) which are free for children and their parent/guardian.
Behind the Scenes
For those more interested in what goes on behind the camera, Behind the Scenes (in association with BFI Film Academy Labs) are presenting a programme of industry events for young people aged 15-25 interested in film.
You can also see Internet Saver bundles and concessions.
More information about ticket prices.
Filed under: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Glasgow Film Festival 2022, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- A Robbery at 1.46 a.m. and Bedsit – Websters Theatre
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)