Foraging Workshop, Napiershall Street Gardens, Saturday 12 August, 2017
29 Napiershall Street, St George’s Cross, G20 6EZ
Saturday 12 August, 2017 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Come along to a free workshop where we will take an adventure trip to BODEN BOO and go on a hunt for wild foods!
Learn about plant ID, wild edibles, outdoor cooking and sustainable harvest. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, spaces are limited.
Email: email@example.com with your name, number and email to book.
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community