Film Poems Workshop, University of Glasgow, 2 – 4December, 2016
It’s the first live event from cinepoems! Poets, writers, filmmakers, performers, artists…your participation is wanted! Let’s make some filmpoems in one glorious weekend..
Get a team together. Find something to film with. Some editing software (you will probably have this on your computer already). Get yourself to Glasgow University on Friday 2nd December for a workshop and registration and then GO!
Venue: Andrew Stewart Cinema, Gilmorehill Halls, 9 University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ
You have 48 hours to write, film, edit and submit a filmpoem (up to 5 minutes long), and then be at the Andrew Stewart Cinema, University of Glasgow, for 6pm on Sunday 4th December. All filmpoems will then be screened, and our panel of judges will award prizes to the top three filmpoems. Other hijinks will ensue.
The filmpoem MUST be written and filmed over the 48 hours of the December weekend – no cheating with pre-made films!
The filmpoem must be under 5 minutes long.
The submitting team (or at least a representative of it) must be there IN PERSON to deliver the finished filmpoem to the cinepoems team by 6pm on Sunday 4th December at the Andrew Stewart Cinema, University of Glasgow. Online entries will not be accepted. However, online registration for the event will be open 5- 6pm on Friday 2nd December if you can’t make the workshop in person.
Does it cost anything?
Cost of registration is £10 per team
Read here! https://
Like this page! https://www.facebook.com/
Follow on Twitter! @cine_poems
for further updates over the next few weeks. Get the dates in your diary. Get a team together. See you on the 2nd December!
the cinepoems team
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu