Fiction Readings at the Albany #2, Wednesday 26th March, 2014
Wednesday 26th March, 2014 – 6.30 p.m.
Thank you to the many people who attended the opening event. We would like to invite you all to come along to the second in the series, at the Albany Centre in Glasgow, this Wednesday 26th March, from 6.30pm until 9pm.
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre, 44 Ashley Street, Woodlands, Glasgow
The event will feature readings by various writers, some music and visual art.
Entry: £3. Please come along to enjoy excellent new work, as well as readings of selected classic short fiction. There will be some time for drinks and discussion too.
The event is the second in a sequence of four, all at The Albany Centre on Wednesday evenings.
The subsequent events will take place:
April 2nd 6.30pm-9pm
April 9th 6.30pm-9pm
We hope you will continue to support this readings series.
If you require any further information, please contact: email@example.com
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson