Extreme drug discovery: finding new medicines from extreme environments , Prof Marcel Jaspars, 6 January 2016
The Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow Lectures
Strathclyde University, 107 Rottenrow East, Glasgow, G4 0NG
Wed 6 Jan 2016
Free / 0141 548 3444
Extreme drug discovery: finding new medicines from extreme environments
Prof Marcel Jaspars, Professor of Organic Chemistry, University of Aberdeen.
Informed, Intelligent talk and Discussion
If you enjoy listening, discussing, debating, intellectual challenge, and gaining insight into old and new disciplines, the Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow is for you.
Speakers are national and international experts in their various fields, who enjoy sharing their knowledge with an audience eager to learn more about the many things that influence our lives. A friendly atmosphere pervades all meetings, and a complimentary drink after each lecture ensures further animated discussion.
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow