Etailer Marisota brings its first regional Shapeology Pop Up Shop to Glasgow,20th – 23rd March
Thursday, 20 March to Sunday, 23 March
220 Buchanan St, Glasgow G1 2FF
Further details: Marisota is part of J D Williams, the UK’s largest independent multi-channel Home Shopping retailer. Its Shapeology concept is an evolution in fashion design and offers women of all shapes and sizes the chance to wear fashionable pieces, which will enhance their figures and ultimately give them ‘can wear’ confidence. The Pop Up Shop tour launched in London last week before coming to Glasgow and then on to Bristol and Manchester (these have been planned based on where the majority of our customers are based).
We work closely with Glasgow local boy Mark, who designs his own range for us. He will be popping in and out of the store over the 4 days.
A team of specially trained Shapeologists, led by Mark, will be on hand to guide customers through the ranges and show them they can wear this season’s new fashions.
Our ‘magic mirror’ will enable them to capture their new look and allow them to send it instantly to their friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email. They will also be able to print out a copy to take away with them.
Book appointment with Shapeology Team: email@example.com
Each store will feature a selection of fashions in sizes 12-32 as well as key accessories, swimwear and shapewear. Customers will also be able to order items featured in-store and will be given a special 20% discount AND free home delivery.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- Black History Month Street Level Photography Temporary Hoarding Magazine and Anti-Racist Graphics
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- Art For Heart’s Sake, Art Fundraiser at The Store 2019
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Torchlight Parade St Andrew’s Day, WEF
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Great Western Festival of Musical Exploration and Discovery
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Tidelines Book Festival 2019
- East End Free Festival Glasgow
- Kelvin Hall Building Tours
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar