Etailer Marisota brings its first regional Shapeology Pop Up Shop to Glasgow,20th – 23rd March
Thursday, 20 March to Sunday, 23 March
220 Buchanan St, Glasgow G1 2FF
Further details: Marisota is part of J D Williams, the UK’s largest independent multi-channel Home Shopping retailer. Its Shapeology concept is an evolution in fashion design and offers women of all shapes and sizes the chance to wear fashionable pieces, which will enhance their figures and ultimately give them ‘can wear’ confidence. The Pop Up Shop tour launched in London last week before coming to Glasgow and then on to Bristol and Manchester (these have been planned based on where the majority of our customers are based).
We work closely with Glasgow local boy Mark, who designs his own range for us. He will be popping in and out of the store over the 4 days.
A team of specially trained Shapeologists, led by Mark, will be on hand to guide customers through the ranges and show them they can wear this season’s new fashions.
Our ‘magic mirror’ will enable them to capture their new look and allow them to send it instantly to their friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email. They will also be able to print out a copy to take away with them.
Book appointment with Shapeology Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each store will feature a selection of fashions in sizes 12-32 as well as key accessories, swimwear and shapewear. Customers will also be able to order items featured in-store and will be given a special 20% discount AND free home delivery.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- George Square Christmas Market 2019