Etailer Marisota brings its first regional Shapeology Pop Up Shop to Glasgow,20th – 23rd March
Thursday, 20 March to Sunday, 23 March
220 Buchanan St, Glasgow G1 2FF
Further details: Marisota is part of J D Williams, the UK’s largest independent multi-channel Home Shopping retailer. Its Shapeology concept is an evolution in fashion design and offers women of all shapes and sizes the chance to wear fashionable pieces, which will enhance their figures and ultimately give them ‘can wear’ confidence. The Pop Up Shop tour launched in London last week before coming to Glasgow and then on to Bristol and Manchester (these have been planned based on where the majority of our customers are based).
We work closely with Glasgow local boy Mark, who designs his own range for us. He will be popping in and out of the store over the 4 days.
A team of specially trained Shapeologists, led by Mark, will be on hand to guide customers through the ranges and show them they can wear this season’s new fashions.
Our ‘magic mirror’ will enable them to capture their new look and allow them to send it instantly to their friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email. They will also be able to print out a copy to take away with them.
Book appointment with Shapeology Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each store will feature a selection of fashions in sizes 12-32 as well as key accessories, swimwear and shapewear. Customers will also be able to order items featured in-store and will be given a special 20% discount AND free home delivery.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Jasmine Boutique Hyndland Sale
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?