Glasgow gigs: Solas Festival, The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March
The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March, 2014
We’re bringing a night of Solas Festival’s favourite new music and caberet to The Glad Cafe In what promises to be a great gig!
We have the wonderful Genesee
The spectacular Chrissy Barnacle
the frankly arresting The Creative Martyrs
And headlining, we have the sensational LEO CONDIE AND HIS BAND!
Don’t miss this fantastic line-up.
all funds raised will go toward making Solas Festival 2014 the best festival yet!
Tickets will be available on the door and can be booked in advance at www.brownpapertickets.com
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment
- Dave Arcari Live Concert Live Stream
- For the Love of Scotland fundraiser for Masks for Scotland
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Howlin’ Radio at Finsbay Glasgow West End
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Seven Song Club The Tron Duncan McCrone
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub