Glasgow gigs: Solas Festival, The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March
The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March, 2014
We’re bringing a night of Solas Festival’s favourite new music and caberet to The Glad Cafe In what promises to be a great gig!
We have the wonderful Genesee
The spectacular Chrissy Barnacle
the frankly arresting The Creative Martyrs
And headlining, we have the sensational LEO CONDIE AND HIS BAND!
Don’t miss this fantastic line-up.
all funds raised will go toward making Solas Festival 2014 the best festival yet!
Tickets will be available on the door and can be booked in advance at www.brownpapertickets.com
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Greatest Hits, Mental Health Fundraiser
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow