Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
30 November and 1 December, 2019
Prints, Photography and Paintings will be on sale – art is being donated by local artists including Anderson Gerard Art.
Upper Hall (The Playhouse) at Websters, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
Funds raised will be used for local events for the elderly.
Difference By Design was established on the premise that through creative donations funds can be raised for specific events/projects for the elderly, particularly those with dementia and their carers.
Mission Statement – Difference by Design
Difference By Design CIC aims for the elderly in our society to have happy, emotionally fulfilling lives where they feel respected, recognised and regarded as those who have and still contribute to the enrichment of our society.
Social isolation and loneliness will be addressed by creating new networks and outlets for friendship and engagement. To revive and encourage the concept of ‘cradle to grave care’ as the litmus test of a socially responsible, civilised society positively addressing and respecting the reality of an ageing demographic.
- Carols in the Cloisters
- Christmas Fayre Gallowgate
- Christmas Come and Sing, University of Glasgow Choir
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- Panto: A Crackin Cinderella Story at Websters
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- White Christmas – Andre Rieu
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- It’s a Wonderful Life GFT
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- CinemARC: Winter Lights
- Snow White and the Seven Maws
- Weegie Hink Ae Panto?
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Scottish Ballet: Cinders!
- Kelvingrove Christmas Market 2023