Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
30 November and 1 December, 2019
Prints, Photography and Paintings will be on sale – art is being donated by local artists including Anderson Gerard Art.
Upper Hall (The Playhouse) at Websters, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
Funds raised will be used for local events for the elderly.
Difference By Design was established on the premise that through creative donations funds can be raised for specific events/projects for the elderly, particularly those with dementia and their carers.
Mission Statement – Difference by Design
Difference By Design CIC aims for the elderly in our society to have happy, emotionally fulfilling lives where they feel respected, recognised and regarded as those who have and still contribute to the enrichment of our society.
Social isolation and loneliness will be addressed by creating new networks and outlets for friendship and engagement. To revive and encourage the concept of ‘cradle to grave care’ as the litmus test of a socially responsible, civilised society positively addressing and respecting the reality of an ageing demographic.
- Refugees for Justice, Remembrance Bench Dedication
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order