Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
30 November and 1 December, 2019
Prints, Photography and Paintings will be on sale – art is being donated by local artists including Anderson Gerard Art.
Upper Hall (The Playhouse) at Websters, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
Funds raised will be used for local events for the elderly.
Difference By Design was established on the premise that through creative donations funds can be raised for specific events/projects for the elderly, particularly those with dementia and their carers.
Mission Statement – Difference by Design
Difference By Design CIC aims for the elderly in our society to have happy, emotionally fulfilling lives where they feel respected, recognised and regarded as those who have and still contribute to the enrichment of our society.
Social isolation and loneliness will be addressed by creating new networks and outlets for friendship and engagement. To revive and encourage the concept of ‘cradle to grave care’ as the litmus test of a socially responsible, civilised society positively addressing and respecting the reality of an ageing demographic.
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase