Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
30 November and 1 December, 2019
Prints, Photography and Paintings will be on sale – art is being donated by local artists including Anderson Gerard Art.
Upper Hall (The Playhouse) at Websters, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
Funds raised will be used for local events for the elderly.
Difference By Design was established on the premise that through creative donations funds can be raised for specific events/projects for the elderly, particularly those with dementia and their carers.
Mission Statement – Difference by Design
Difference By Design CIC aims for the elderly in our society to have happy, emotionally fulfilling lives where they feel respected, recognised and regarded as those who have and still contribute to the enrichment of our society.
Social isolation and loneliness will be addressed by creating new networks and outlets for friendship and engagement. To revive and encourage the concept of ‘cradle to grave care’ as the litmus test of a socially responsible, civilised society positively addressing and respecting the reality of an ageing demographic.
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig