Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
30 November and 1 December, 2019
Prints, Photography and Paintings will be on sale – art is being donated by local artists including Anderson Gerard Art.
Upper Hall (The Playhouse) at Websters, 416 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9HZ.
Funds raised will be used for local events for the elderly.
Difference By Design was established on the premise that through creative donations funds can be raised for specific events/projects for the elderly, particularly those with dementia and their carers.
Mission Statement – Difference by Design
Difference By Design CIC aims for the elderly in our society to have happy, emotionally fulfilling lives where they feel respected, recognised and regarded as those who have and still contribute to the enrichment of our society.
Social isolation and loneliness will be addressed by creating new networks and outlets for friendship and engagement. To revive and encourage the concept of ‘cradle to grave care’ as the litmus test of a socially responsible, civilised society positively addressing and respecting the reality of an ageing demographic.
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019