Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
7th and 8th December, 2019
Enjoy all the fun of the fair with traditional rides, including dodgems, swings and a hoopla. What’s more these rides are all completely FREE!
Gonks (Saturday and Sunday) 1.30-4pm
The Fun Fair’s favourite swags are back! Join in the festive fun by making your own gonk to take home with you. Free family drop in session.
If you are feeling the chill come inside to our indoor Christmas market.
Over 60 independent makers with a variety of handmade gifts and festive foods.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019