Cottiers Theatre – The Last Laugh, 24 March, 2016
24 Mar 2016 – 7:30 pm
Tickets £13.50 adult/£11.50 Concession (inc. booking fee).
Jay McAllister The Last LaughWhy should you never date a comedian? This hit Fringe 2015 show mixes stand-up, theatre and storytelling in a tale about two people discovering whether being funny is as important as being happy.
Not recommended for under 16s due to strong language
‘Stand-up tragedy with deceptive intelligence… McAllister’s script twists elegantly’ – The List
‘The script is witty and clever. Happiness and humour clash in thought- provoking ways – and the show, for a piece that fuses genres in the way that it does, is remarkably well-structured as theatre.’ – BroadwayBaby
Written by Keir McAllister Winner of Best Comedy Writer – Scottish Comedy Awards 2015
This is a seated event. Tickets are sold as General Allocation (you will not be assigned a specific seat).
There will be a 15 minute Q&A after the performance.
This performance does not have an interval.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. Please search online for more details if desired.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Vinicombe Street Gala
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022