Company, a musical comedy 12 – 14 November, 2015 Websters Theatre
Company, a musical comedy by Stephen Sondheim
Performed by Glasgow Live Productions.
12 – 14 November, 2015
416 Great Western Road,Glasgow G4 9HZ (at the junction with Park Road, just by Kelvinbridge Underground)
Since opening on Broadway in 1970, based on a book by George Furth with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim (previous works include West Side Story and Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street), Company the Musical has spanned the globe and obtained the highest achievements in musical theatre awards.
Winner of 7 Tony awards, including Best Musical, Best Original Music, Best Original Lyrics, and Best Revival of a Musical.
Tony Award Nominations: 19
Drama Desk Awards: 11 nominations, 8 wins.
Laurence Olivier Awards: 4 nominations, 3 wins.
Company, set in New York, follows Robert (Bobby) through a series of hilarious short Vignettes with married friends and girlfriend’s, where he observes and ponders the virtues and sanctity of marriage whilst reflecting on himself and his readiness for the commitment. With the hit number ‘Being Alive’, and it’s peaking and troughing emotional journey, company guarantees a fantastic night at the theatre.
Keep updated with Glasgow Live on Facebook
Tickets £13 Adult/£11 Concession (inc. booking fee). Early bird tickets available until 31st August – £11 Adult/£9 Concession (inc. booking fee). Tickets bought at the door on the night of the performance – £16 Adult/£13 Concession (inc. booking fee)
12 Nov 2015 – 19:30
13 Nov 2015 – 19:30
14 Nov 2015 – 14:30
14 Nov 2015 – 19:30
416 Great Western Road
0141 357 5825
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?