Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
During lockdown Lindsay Nairn has been selling boxes of rainbow cupcakes with all profits going towards the production of face visors for key workers.</p>
At first she bought visors from Amy Coyle from Sweet Stamps – an acrylic cake stamp company based in Ireland. Now profits are being donated to another local initiative Vise-UP at Kelvinside Academy, where they are doing amazing work producing visors using their 3D printers.
So far Lindsay has had over 1000 visors sent to hospitals and care homes across Glasgow, including to Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, RAH, Forth Valley, Stobhill, Croft Bank House Care Home and Kilmarnock.
What a fantastic contribution Lindsay is making and what a great attitude she has:
“It’s been so fantastic to have been able to help the production of much needed visors and to keep people smiling with cake!”
Please order some wonderful rainbow cupcakes and contribute towards providing visors for key workers.
HOW TO ORDER
Contact Lindsay – Cake at Number 8
This section: Coronavirus, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- G20 Young People to Climb Ben Nevis to support people affected by poverty
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Is this ‘Black Bitch’ name ban really justified?
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Dante and Alasdair Gray Symposium
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait