Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
28 November, 2019 from 6 p.m.
St Andrew’s Day Celebration
An evening of appreciation of Scottish culture and celebration of Scotland’s food, music and verse.
Readings and performances from Liz Lochhead, Benny Gallagher singer/songwritr, Prof Alan Riach and Dr Sandy Moffat.
Enjoy a five course set menu in the Ubiquitous Chip Restaurant or three course set menu in the Brasserie.
12 Ashton Ln, Glasgow G12 8SJ
Telephone: 0141 334 5007
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Shucks Glasgow West End review Sarah Clare Young
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland Spring 2022
- Zique – New Acid Bar Residency at SWG3
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den