Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
28 November, 2019 from 6 p.m.
St Andrew’s Day Celebration
An evening of appreciation of Scottish culture and celebration of Scotland’s food, music and verse.
Readings and performances from Liz Lochhead, Benny Gallagher singer/songwritr, Prof Alan Riach and Dr Sandy Moffat.
Enjoy a five course set menu in the Ubiquitous Chip Restaurant or three course set menu in the Brasserie.
12 Ashton Ln, Glasgow G12 8SJ
Telephone: 0141 334 5007
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Set Menu
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow
- Christmas Arrives at The Ivy Buchanan Street Glasgow
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers