Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
28 November, 2019 from 6 p.m.
St Andrew’s Day Celebration
An evening of appreciation of Scottish culture and celebration of Scotland’s food, music and verse.
Readings and performances from Liz Lochhead, Benny Gallagher singer/songwritr, Prof Alan Riach and Dr Sandy Moffat.
Enjoy a five course set menu in the Ubiquitous Chip Restaurant or three course set menu in the Brasserie.
12 Ashton Ln, Glasgow G12 8SJ
Telephone: 0141 334 5007
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers