Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
28 November, 2019 from 6 p.m.
St Andrew’s Day Celebration
An evening of appreciation of Scottish culture and celebration of Scotland’s food, music and verse.
Readings and performances from Liz Lochhead, Benny Gallagher singer/songwritr, Prof Alan Riach and Dr Sandy Moffat.
Enjoy a five course set menu in the Ubiquitous Chip Restaurant or three course set menu in the Brasserie.
12 Ashton Ln, Glasgow G12 8SJ
Telephone: 0141 334 5007
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi