Book Week Scotland 2017, Bernard MacLaverty, The Mitchell
27 November, 2017 – 6.30 p.m.
The Mitchell Library
Sixteen years on from his last novel, Bernard MacLaverty reminds us why he is regarded as one of our greatest living writers. Bernard discusses his new book, Midwinter Break.
Bernard MacLaverty was born in Belfast but has made Scotland his home for more than 40 years. Bernard will be talking about and signing copies of the book.
Glasgow Libraries present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write Book Festival.
Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT