Bloody Scotland: Michael Connelly and Ian Rankin
Global Exclusive from Aye Write!
Virtual event with Michael Connelly and Ian Rankin
About this Event
Bloody Scotland presents a global exclusive live virtual event with Michael Connelly and Ian Rankin!
Free Pop Up Event with two master crime writers on Bloody Scotland International Book Festival Watch Online, completely free.
Michael Connelly is the master of crime thrillers and creator TV’s Bosch. 74 million copies of his books have been sold worldwide. Connelly’s latest thriller, THE LAW OF INNOCENCE, features The Lincoln Lawyer, Micky Haller, on the most important case of his life. Only this time the defendant is himself.
Ian Rankin is one the UK’s best storytellers and a worldwide bestseller. Rankin’s latest thriller, A Song for the Dark Times, is an instant bestseller, with The Times saying: “Only great novels capture the spirit of the age. This is one of them.’
A Song For The Dark Times
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Free Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, Zoom and online events
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams