Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
Wednesday, 17 June, 2020 5.30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Woodlands Community have been doing a lot reflecting about their response to the current international outcry for racial justice. They realise that though posting on social media can show momentary solidarity for Black Lives, a true commitment to anti-racist work is shown in the days, months and years to come.
“While we have a growing list of ideas for ourselves internally and as an organisation externally, we first want to give voice to the you all and hear your thoughts, feelings and ideas. As a first step we are setting up this virtual community reflection for anyone who is interested to engage in this dialogue.”
REGISTER FOR EVENT
Please register for this event just so we can get an idea of numbers beforehand.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you can’t attend but would like to share your thoughts you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Community event, Woodlands Community Garden, Zoom and online events
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Creative Conversations: Jemma Neville
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Creative Conversations: Nicholson Baker
- Creative Conversations: Andrew O’Hagan
- Kayus Bankole & Kei Miller: Edinburgh Book Festival