Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
Wednesday, 17 June, 2020 5.30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Woodlands Community have been doing a lot reflecting about their response to the current international outcry for racial justice. They realise that though posting on social media can show momentary solidarity for Black Lives, a true commitment to anti-racist work is shown in the days, months and years to come.
“While we have a growing list of ideas for ourselves internally and as an organisation externally, we first want to give voice to the you all and hear your thoughts, feelings and ideas. As a first step we are setting up this virtual community reflection for anyone who is interested to engage in this dialogue.”
REGISTER FOR EVENT
Please register for this event just so we can get an idea of numbers beforehand.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you can’t attend but would like to share your thoughts you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Community event, Woodlands Community Garden, Zoom and online events
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Mansfield Park Street Festival 2021
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- 100 Years of the Barras Photography Exhibition
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Meet the Poet: Marcus Slease & Colin Herd
- Balloch Open Mic on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: David Robertson
- Wellbeing Walks Woodlands Community Glasgow
- Aye Write on Demand 2021
- Refugee Festival Scotland 2021
- Riverside Festival Glasgow 2021 – Online
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2021