Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
Wednesday, 17 June, 2020 5.30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Woodlands Community have been doing a lot reflecting about their response to the current international outcry for racial justice. They realise that though posting on social media can show momentary solidarity for Black Lives, a true commitment to anti-racist work is shown in the days, months and years to come.
“While we have a growing list of ideas for ourselves internally and as an organisation externally, we first want to give voice to the you all and hear your thoughts, feelings and ideas. As a first step we are setting up this virtual community reflection for anyone who is interested to engage in this dialogue.”
REGISTER FOR EVENT
Please register for this event just so we can get an idea of numbers beforehand.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you can’t attend but would like to share your thoughts you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Community event, Woodlands Community, Zoom and online events
- The 2022 Booker Prize
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- SCCAN Communicating Climate Change: Working with Arts & Culture 3-5.30pm 12th May
- 21st Anniversary of the Millennium Link – Maryhill Locks
- red and black Clydeside book fair at CCA
- Community Consultation: My Historic Neighbourhood – the Barras
- Earth Day 2022 at Music Broth
- Glasgow Against Closures – Protest Picnic People’s Palace
- International Roma Day Glasgow 2022
- Woodlands Community Cafe
- Wee Write 2022
- Night Flea Market – Ukraine Fundraiser
- Kelvin Hall Relaunch
- Spring Forward Fundraiser The Children’s Wood