Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
Wednesday, 17 June, 2020 5.30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Woodlands Community have been doing a lot reflecting about their response to the current international outcry for racial justice. They realise that though posting on social media can show momentary solidarity for Black Lives, a true commitment to anti-racist work is shown in the days, months and years to come.
“While we have a growing list of ideas for ourselves internally and as an organisation externally, we first want to give voice to the you all and hear your thoughts, feelings and ideas. As a first step we are setting up this virtual community reflection for anyone who is interested to engage in this dialogue.”
REGISTER FOR EVENT
Please register for this event just so we can get an idea of numbers beforehand.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you can’t attend but would like to share your thoughts you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Community event, Woodlands Community Garden, Zoom and online events
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Parents and Toddlers Outside, Woodside Garden, Maryhill