The Big Glasgow Comic & Craft Fair at The Trades Hall (DISNEY SPECIAL) Saturday, April 16, 201
The Big Glasgow Comic & Craft fair storms into 2016 by returning to The Prestigious Trades Hall.
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All of the fun and atmosphere of a Comic Con minus the pushing and queuing.
Over 40 traders selling Comics, Graphic Novels, Crafts, Art, Old and New Figures, Funko Pop, Cupcakes, Bubble Tea and much more.
The theme for the event will be Disney.
Some Vendors will be selling themed items – expect Cosplayers as characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and more.
Cosplay is not essential and you don’t need to stick to the theme of course.
The Cosplay Competition for under 16’s and over 16’s tale place at 3pm in the Main Hall upstairs.
There will be a mini photo studio set up downstairs for cosplayers courtesy of Hairy Monster Digital Arts in the chill out area, you can also use this area eat/drink or play table top/card games etc.
Entry only £1
Trades Hall, 85 Glassford Street, Glasgow G1 1UH
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale