The Big Glasgow Comic & Craft Fair at The Trades Hall (DISNEY SPECIAL) Saturday, April 16, 201
The Big Glasgow Comic & Craft fair storms into 2016 by returning to The Prestigious Trades Hall.
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All of the fun and atmosphere of a Comic Con minus the pushing and queuing.
Over 40 traders selling Comics, Graphic Novels, Crafts, Art, Old and New Figures, Funko Pop, Cupcakes, Bubble Tea and much more.
The theme for the event will be Disney.
Some Vendors will be selling themed items – expect Cosplayers as characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and more.
Cosplay is not essential and you don’t need to stick to the theme of course.
The Cosplay Competition for under 16’s and over 16’s tale place at 3pm in the Main Hall upstairs.
There will be a mini photo studio set up downstairs for cosplayers courtesy of Hairy Monster Digital Arts in the chill out area, you can also use this area eat/drink or play table top/card games etc.
Entry only £1
Trades Hall, 85 Glassford Street, Glasgow G1 1UH
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers