Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
1 December, 2019, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
St Andrews Cultural Community Event
The Befriending Food Experience at Elderpark Centre, 82 Elderpark St, Glasgow G51 3ST
The Befriending Food Experience hosts another spectacular event at Elderpark Community Centre to celebrate St.Andrew with all our communities.
A mash up of food from around the world buffet.
Dancing, Music, Song and Storytelling.
Celebrating our rich and diverse cultures.
Tickets £10 concession £8. Children welcome and free.
People in the asylum process free.
Disabled access and facilities.
All welcome!! The wearing of tartan encouraged 🙂
Call/Text Annie for further information and book a ticket.
Limited availability, booking essential.
TO BOOK TELEPHONE: Annie 07872549650
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables