Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
1 December, 2019, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
St Andrews Cultural Community Event
The Befriending Food Experience at Elderpark Centre, 82 Elderpark St, Glasgow G51 3ST
The Befriending Food Experience hosts another spectacular event at Elderpark Community Centre to celebrate St.Andrew with all our communities.
A mash up of food from around the world buffet.
Dancing, Music, Song and Storytelling.
Celebrating our rich and diverse cultures.
Tickets £10 concession £8. Children welcome and free.
People in the asylum process free.
Disabled access and facilities.
All welcome!! The wearing of tartan encouraged 🙂
Call/Text Annie for further information and book a ticket.
Limited availability, booking essential.
TO BOOK TELEPHONE: Annie 07872549650
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Greatest Hits, Mental Health Fundraiser
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire