Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
1 December, 2019, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
St Andrews Cultural Community Event
The Befriending Food Experience at Elderpark Centre, 82 Elderpark St, Glasgow G51 3ST
The Befriending Food Experience hosts another spectacular event at Elderpark Community Centre to celebrate St.Andrew with all our communities.
A mash up of food from around the world buffet.
Dancing, Music, Song and Storytelling.
Celebrating our rich and diverse cultures.
Tickets £10 concession £8. Children welcome and free.
People in the asylum process free.
Disabled access and facilities.
All welcome!! The wearing of tartan encouraged 🙂
Call/Text Annie for further information and book a ticket.
Limited availability, booking essential.
TO BOOK TELEPHONE: Annie 07872549650
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival
- A Musical Walking Tour of John Maclean’s Pollokshaws
- Glorious Govan Gala