Wasps Winter Artists and Makers Market 2019
Saturday 7th December from 11am – 5pm in the Briggait
For the third year running, Wasps Artist and Makers Market taking place this December in the beautiful Briggait.
Free one day event showcasing work from studio holders and other makers from across Scotland. With over 80 artists and makers to buy from, this unique market is the perfect way to do your Christmas shopping whilst supporting artists, makers and independent businesses at the same time. All work will be for sale, bought directly from the artists, ranging from fine art to design and crafts.
There will be hot food, hot drinks and a host of Christmas cheer on offer!
This year is Wasps biggest ever market with over 80 talented stall holders:
Aillie Anderson Silver, Alan Campbell Art, Amy & Jan Rooney, Andrea Gardiner, Annie Hutchinson, Art Glass by Catherine Lowe/Hummingbird Glass, Ashley Cook Prints, ASLANS, Bare Bones Chocolate, Bruno Gallagher, Black Palm, Bonny Claith, Cathleen Nyman, Christine Clark, Claire Barclay, Clare Blois Scottish Artist, Cressa Mclaren, Dalbeg Design, Daria Zapala, Darte Jewellery, Emma Hislop, d u s t, Fiona Matheson, Flore De Hoog, Francesca Stride, Frank Boyle, Sarah Kudirka, Art, Freya Im, Garter, Gemma Plimley, Hannah Nixon, Helen Reid-Foster, Iona Lundie Design, Jacqueline Briggs, Jane Harrison Jewellery, Jenna McDonald Jewellery, joanna.r.studio, Josef McFadden, Kate Owens, Kathryn Pender Art, Karl Macrae, Karen Suzuki, Kelly Duncan, Laughing Stock, Laura Little Ceramics, Little Dot Creations, Lomra by Bevan O’Daly, Lyndsay Fairley, Kenneth Whyte, Mandy Maria Illustration, Kim Appleton, Lara Messer, Morven Mulgrew, NeedleMaker, Penguin Parade, Project Ability, Quarry Wood by Frieda Strachan, Sarah Needles, Saskia Pomeroy, Rachel Mcmillan, Sea Tree, Ruth & Kirsten Mutch, Sheng Zhang Jewellery Design, Shirley Dallas Grey, Soft Play, Scarlett French, Selma Rebus, Tinsel Edwards, Warped Textiles, Warren Maxwell, WeiKeong Tan
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, G1 5HZ
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Shopping
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- Arts and Crafts Market Online
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Jasmine Boutique Hyndland Sale
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow