Andrew Robert Eustace Band, Cottiers, 14 September, 2017
14 Sep 2017 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
Tickets £11.50 (ticket price incl. £1.50 ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Andrew Robert Eustace spent 2016 raising his profile as a blues entertainer with Catfish Blues, playing events like Butefest and Callender Jazz and Blues festival.
Fresh from supporting Charlotte Marshall & the 45s and emerging New York blues singer Sari Schorr, he’s back with his band and his debut album “Stories” out on September 14 2017.
Doors open 7.30pm.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020