Andrew Robert Eustace Band, Cottiers, 14 September, 2017
14 Sep 2017 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
Tickets £11.50 (ticket price incl. £1.50 ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Andrew Robert Eustace spent 2016 raising his profile as a blues entertainer with Catfish Blues, playing events like Butefest and Callender Jazz and Blues festival.
Fresh from supporting Charlotte Marshall & the 45s and emerging New York blues singer Sari Schorr, he’s back with his band and his debut album “Stories” out on September 14 2017.
Doors open 7.30pm.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew