Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
Continues until 5 July, 2019 – Monday -Sunday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
An Irish self-taught artist, born in Dublin, raised in England and currently living in Scotland. A varied career before I started painting.
Strongly influenced by the northern renaissance greats (van Eyck and van der Wyden) in the 15th century as well as the 17th century masters, my work is about using classical painting techniques to try and understand the nature of being.
Trying to combine traditional methods with a contemporary feel for composition and subject matter.
Offshore Café, 3 Gibson Street, Glasgow, G12 8NU
0141 341 0110
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow