Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
Continues until 5 July, 2019 – Monday -Sunday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
An Irish self-taught artist, born in Dublin, raised in England and currently living in Scotland. A varied career before I started painting.
Strongly influenced by the northern renaissance greats (van Eyck and van der Wyden) in the 15th century as well as the 17th century masters, my work is about using classical painting techniques to try and understand the nature of being.
Trying to combine traditional methods with a contemporary feel for composition and subject matter.
Offshore Café, 3 Gibson Street, Glasgow, G12 8NU
0141 341 0110
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT