Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
Continues until 5 July, 2019 – Monday -Sunday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
An Irish self-taught artist, born in Dublin, raised in England and currently living in Scotland. A varied career before I started painting.
Strongly influenced by the northern renaissance greats (van Eyck and van der Wyden) in the 15th century as well as the 17th century masters, my work is about using classical painting techniques to try and understand the nature of being.
Trying to combine traditional methods with a contemporary feel for composition and subject matter.
Offshore Café, 3 Gibson Street, Glasgow, G12 8NU
0141 341 0110
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Truck Art at The Mela
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020