Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
Continues until 5 July, 2019 – Monday -Sunday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
An Irish self-taught artist, born in Dublin, raised in England and currently living in Scotland. A varied career before I started painting.
Strongly influenced by the northern renaissance greats (van Eyck and van der Wyden) in the 15th century as well as the 17th century masters, my work is about using classical painting techniques to try and understand the nature of being.
Trying to combine traditional methods with a contemporary feel for composition and subject matter.
Offshore Café, 3 Gibson Street, Glasgow, G12 8NU
0141 341 0110
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream