An Evening with Rainbow Rowell, 10 July, Waterstone’s
An Evening with Rainbow Rowell
10 July 2014, 6.30 p.m.
The young adult novelist from Nebraska talks about her latest novel, Landline, and previous book Fangirl.
When she’s not writing, Rainbow is reading comic books, planning Disney World trips and arguing about things that don’t really matter in the big scheme of things.
Ticket prices: £3, Concession £2
Waterstone’s 153-157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3EW
- Poet’s Time with Jenne Gray
- Seahorse Saturday
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Black History Month: Scots and Early British Colonialism in Asia
- International Day of the Girl Child
- Rose Ruane, Creative Conversations
- A.E. Stallings at Creative Conversations
- CRER Lunchtime Talks – Black History Month
- Creative Conversations:Roseanne Watt
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Hey – That’s Mine – Museums and Black History Month Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020