Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
30 October – 29 November, 2020
Africa in Motion (AiM) is returning for it’s 15th edition, with a month-long online festival taking place 30 October – 29 November 2020!
Bringing you an incredible programme of film screenings, live Q&As and discussions, performances, industry events and much more.
Latest updates on Twitter #AiMFilmFest
Africa in Motion 2020 will run online from 30 October – 29 November, with new films and events taking place each day. PLEASE NOTE all films in the programme are geo-blocked to the UK only.
Audiences are encouraged to “Watch Live” at the time and date listed on each Event page, but all Films will be available for 48 hours after this, playable directly on the Africa in Motion website.
Strands at Africa in Motion 2020 include:
Industry – African Talent from Across the Globe
Women in Focus
You can buy individual tickets for Films. Prices are on a ‘pay what you can’ sliding scale of £2, £4, £6, or £8. Alternatively or you can purchase a Festival Pass for £20 (£15 concession), which will provide you with access to all Films and Events in the festival.
This section: Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Alan Gillespie – Writer – Jim and Pat’s West End Chat
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Sundance Film Festival Tour London 2021
- GFT: As Tears Go By
- GFT: Nowhere Special
- GFT: The Surrogate
- GFT: Sisters with Transistors
- GFT: Girlfriends
- GFT: Riders of Justice
- GFT: Night of the Kings
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Wullie Davidson: Bus Pass Ramblings – Crail to Anstruther
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Anniesland Butchers
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green