Accommodation: The Annex, Kilbride Farmhouse, Dunoon
The Annex at Kilbride Farm is situated in Dunoon, the main town of the Cowal Peninsula, Argyll and Bute. From the accommodation you can enjoy dramatic, ever changing views, over the Firth of Clyde. Dunoon, only a 15 minutes walk away, offers many attractions including: hill climbing, country walks – the quiet country roads are perfect for rambling and cycling. At nearby Bishop’s Glen you can fish for rainbow trout in the reservoir (contact Dunoon Angling Club) and nearby the Holy Loch marina offers sailing and yachting facilities.
Dunoon town centre with shops, restaurants, theatre, cinema and swimming poor is a 15 minute walk from Kilbride Farmhouse. Western and Calmac Ferries are a short drive away. Alternatively you can take the scenic drive from Dunoon to Glasgow via Loch Fyne and Loch Lomond (1.45 mins)
The spacious accommodation caters for five guests, with three bedrooms (kingsize, double and a single bed) and one bathroom. There is a large living area with a comfy couch and 55 inch television. This room includes a dining area set for six. A fully equipped kitchen has complete cooking facilities with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and is well stocked with cooking utensils and crockery. There is one double bedroom with kingsize bed, a single room and a loft conversion with double bed. Travelling cot and high chair are available.
There is free parking at the Kilbride Farmhouse and Wifi is available.
Accommodation is hosted by Larissa and recommendations are excellent.
Loved our trip to Dunoon – The Annex, Kilbride Farmhouse provided the perfect base and offered every comfort. – Pat Byrne
Quirky, fun, interesting, unique, hugely spacious, comfortable, excellent outdoor space with a place to set an instant BBQ, colourful, cozy, fantastic host… the list goes on.. what can I say… loved it!
This section: Accommodation, Pat's Home Page Blog, Travel
- Black Pudding Day
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Global Climate Change in September and October 2023
- Without Verona Walls at Websters
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- Scottish Women’s Convention – STEMinism
- Reclaim the River, Poetry and Music
- Voicebeat 21st Anniversary Concert
- Spooky Walk at Glasgow Green
- Panopticon Halloween Market
- Clann An Drumma, St Andrews Night, Cottiers
- Diana Devlin at Avant Garde
- Take 2: Puffin Rock and the New Friends
- Glasgow Film Festival – a year of celebration