A Century of Chinese Cinema GFT Monday 30 June
A Century of Chinese Cinema
GFT, 12 Rose Street
Taking place on Monday 30 June (13.00 – 18.00, 1 hour lunch break), this course will be taught by independent film director and academic Pieter Van der Houwen. The day will comprise of a screening of Spring in a Small Town at GFT followed by a session at Glasgow University’s Centre for Open Studies, looking at the cultural and industrial context of Chinese cinema.
A Century of Chinese Cinema season at Glasgow Film Theatre
Following on from screenings at Toronto International Film Festival and BFI Southbank, we are thrilled to bring this rich and eclectic programme to GFT throughout June, July and August. Featuring rare screenings of hard-to-see Chinese films along with classics new and old. Kindly supported by the Confucius Institute.
To book please call Glasgow University’s Centre for Open Studies 0141 330 1860/1853/2772 to sign up, course cost is £32.
For more information please contact Sean Greenhorn (GFT Programme Coordinator) at email@example.com.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- September Programme at G.FT.
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Make Up, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Re-opening Programme
- “Trainspotting The Italian Chapter” madness or success beyond the borders
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020
- Edinburgh Festivals Past 1954 – 1969
- Glasgow Short Film Festival Online