Thype Exhibition, On The Corner 10 – 25 October, 2015
THYPE is an interdisciplinary exhibition of artists and designers who explore letter forms through their work. The exhibition has been collaboratively curated by Recoat and GDFS.
Artists include ROID MSK, Greg LaMarche, FiST, Joshua Barr, Maya Wild, Elph, Pamela Tait, Kat Loudon, Alice Rooney and Ciaran Glöbel.
The show will feature a mix of collage, painting, drawing, print work and installations.
Venue- On The Corner, 3rd Floor, 253-259 London Road, Glasgow, G40 1PE.
Launch night- 7-10pm 9th Oct 2015
Runs- 12-6pm everyday from 10th to 25th Oct
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- Summer Time, Summer Place Thistle Gallery
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- DEGREE SHOW Glasgow School of Art 2019
- Glasgow School of Art Master of Fine Art Degree Show 2019
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring