Thype Exhibition, On The Corner 10 – 25 October, 2015
THYPE is an interdisciplinary exhibition of artists and designers who explore letter forms through their work. The exhibition has been collaboratively curated by Recoat and GDFS.
Artists include ROID MSK, Greg LaMarche, FiST, Joshua Barr, Maya Wild, Elph, Pamela Tait, Kat Loudon, Alice Rooney and Ciaran Glöbel.
The show will feature a mix of collage, painting, drawing, print work and installations.
Venue- On The Corner, 3rd Floor, 253-259 London Road, Glasgow, G40 1PE.
Launch night- 7-10pm 9th Oct 2015
Runs- 12-6pm everyday from 10th to 25th Oct
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Scottish Art Show, Awestruck Academy, Clydebank
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Brushes With War – WW1 Centenary Celebrations, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Talks at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- William Hunter Tercentenary Exhibition The Hunterian
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Brushes With War, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Bathing Bells Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility Glasgow
- Shaping Their World, Thistle Gallery
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Women’s Suffrage in Glasgow Exhibition, The Mitchell
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Cryptic Sonica in Glasgow 2018 – Portal, Pivot and Visaurihelix
- ‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
- The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
- Rosengarten, The Hunterian
- Steven Berkoff: Gorbals 1966