Thype Exhibition, On The Corner 10 – 25 October, 2015
THYPE is an interdisciplinary exhibition of artists and designers who explore letter forms through their work. The exhibition has been collaboratively curated by Recoat and GDFS.
Artists include ROID MSK, Greg LaMarche, FiST, Joshua Barr, Maya Wild, Elph, Pamela Tait, Kat Loudon, Alice Rooney and Ciaran Glöbel.
The show will feature a mix of collage, painting, drawing, print work and installations.
Venue- On The Corner, 3rd Floor, 253-259 London Road, Glasgow, G40 1PE.
Launch night- 7-10pm 9th Oct 2015
Runs- 12-6pm everyday from 10th to 25th Oct
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Women’s Suffrage in Glasgow Exhibition, The Mitchell
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Cryptic Sonica in Glasgow 2018 – Portal, Pivot and Visaurihelix
- ‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
- The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
- Rosengarten, The Hunterian
- Steven Berkoff: Gorbals 1966
- Looking out to New Horizons… Thistle Gallery, Glasgow
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Summer Show 2018, Ardarden Farm Shop
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow