Thype Exhibition, On The Corner 10 – 25 October, 2015
THYPE is an interdisciplinary exhibition of artists and designers who explore letter forms through their work. The exhibition has been collaboratively curated by Recoat and GDFS.
Artists include ROID MSK, Greg LaMarche, FiST, Joshua Barr, Maya Wild, Elph, Pamela Tait, Kat Loudon, Alice Rooney and Ciaran Glöbel.
The show will feature a mix of collage, painting, drawing, print work and installations.
Venue- On The Corner, 3rd Floor, 253-259 London Road, Glasgow, G40 1PE.
Launch night- 7-10pm 9th Oct 2015
Runs- 12-6pm everyday from 10th to 25th Oct
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Mind and Draw, The Space, Saturdays
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Caulders Garden Centre 22 – 25 February, 2018
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh: Making the Glasgow Style
- Henry Raeburn’s ‘Boy and Rabbit’ at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- can’t take my eyes off you – ProjectAbility
- Japanese Prints and their influence at the end of the 19th century, Glasgow Art Club
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017