ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017
Three pop-up events!
25 November, 2nd & 9th December, 2017 10am-5pm.
Project Ability artists from all programmes have been hard at work making new original products for the events. Paintings, cushions, ceramics, wooden objects… There will be plenty of unique gift ideas, so make sure to pop by!
Project Ability Gallery, First Floor, 103 Trongate, G1 5HD
2 responses to “ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017”
- Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Remembering Glasgow’s Forgotten Women
- Been So Long GFT
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Glasgow Feminist Arts Festival, CCA
- Liam McIlvanney, Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Scribes (calligraphy).
- The Slow Readers Club at The Art School
- Book Week Scotland: Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin Documentary GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor
- Poetry at Inn Deep with Cat Hepburn
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- The Parlotones at OranMor
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- Book Week Scotland: Denise Mina and Liam McIlvaney
- Take 2. Belle and Sebastian 3 Friends Forever, GFT