Kaleidoscope – LGBT Art Exhibition, Glasgow. Call for artists.
Call for Artists
Kaleidoscope – LGBT Art Exhibition
Pride Glasgow 2014 Festival Art Exhibition
Call for Submissions
Pride Glasgow are looking for artists to submit their work to our first art exhibition.
Entitled “Kaleidoscope” This exhibition will focus on artwork that is by LGBT+ Artists or from non LGBT+ artists who’s selected works includes LGBT themes or concepts
The exhibition is a group show open to everyone including new artists, particularly those who have never exhibited before from across the UK and also artists from other commonwealth nations.
Submissions are invited from both self-taught and professional artists.
The exhibition is mixed media and we are looking for artwork and artists working in a range of media including painting, drawing, and photography, written word, mixed media, pottery, tapestries, sculpture and certain forms of installation. Film and video may be considered, but opportunities are more restricted.
The opening night is Friday 18 July from 5.30pm to 8.30pm
The exhibition will be open to the public from 19 July 2014 – 26 July 2014 from 12pm to 5pm
Procedure for Consideration
Complete the form at http://www.prideglasgow.co.uk/art-submission/ Provide a paragraph about the submitted work, sale price (if appropriate) and an image and another about you as an artist including background, any training and any previous exhibitions.
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- Summer Time, Summer Place Thistle Gallery
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- DEGREE SHOW Glasgow School of Art 2019
- Glasgow School of Art Master of Fine Art Degree Show 2019
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring