Kaleidoscope – LGBT Art Exhibition, Glasgow. Call for artists.
Call for Artists
Kaleidoscope – LGBT Art Exhibition
Pride Glasgow 2014 Festival Art Exhibition
Call for Submissions
Pride Glasgow are looking for artists to submit their work to our first art exhibition.
Entitled “Kaleidoscope” This exhibition will focus on artwork that is by LGBT+ Artists or from non LGBT+ artists who’s selected works includes LGBT themes or concepts
The exhibition is a group show open to everyone including new artists, particularly those who have never exhibited before from across the UK and also artists from other commonwealth nations.
Submissions are invited from both self-taught and professional artists.
The exhibition is mixed media and we are looking for artwork and artists working in a range of media including painting, drawing, and photography, written word, mixed media, pottery, tapestries, sculpture and certain forms of installation. Film and video may be considered, but opportunities are more restricted.
The opening night is Friday 18 July from 5.30pm to 8.30pm
The exhibition will be open to the public from 19 July 2014 – 26 July 2014 from 12pm to 5pm
Procedure for Consideration
Complete the form at http://www.prideglasgow.co.uk/art-submission/ Provide a paragraph about the submitted work, sale price (if appropriate) and an image and another about you as an artist including background, any training and any previous exhibitions.
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Isle of Bute. May 2018.
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Frostpinni!, The Lighthouse
- Ross Birrell The Transit of Hermes, CCA
- David Mach ‘Against the Tide’ Cass Art, Glasgow