Carol Kidd Wild Cabaret, 2nd November, 2014
2 November from 6 p.m.
Wild Cabaret is proud to present an evening with Carol Kidd, one of the world’s best living jazz singers!
The evening will take place on 2nd November at 8pm and tickets are already flying out the door for this one. On the night Carol will be joined by the world-class pianist, Brian Kellock, and you’ll be treated to wonderful music including her signature tune, When I Dream.
An evening with Britain’s finest ballad singer. Accompanied by Brian Kellock, a world class pianist, join us this Sunday for jazz at it’s best. Doors open at 6pm for dinner and concert starts at 8pm. Tickets are £20 for the gig and these can be purchased via
www.williamwilsonenterprises.co.uk or call Bill 07818853175.
18 Candleriggs, Glasgow G1 1LD
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts