Yorkhill Sponsored Walk – Saturday 5 September, 2015
Saturday 5th September 2015
Join the fun at the Yorkhill Sponsored Walk!
Now in its 3rd year, the Walk is a wonderful opportunity to get the whole family together to raise money to help the babies, children and young people who are treated at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children.
This year’s walk is a 10K route that takes in Yorkhill Hospital, and also our new home at the Southern General campus. As we start on an exciting new journey to the new children’s hospital, we need your support more than ever to ensure that every child receives the best possible care and experience at hospital.
There will be lots of fun and entertainment along the way, with Clown Doctors and music to keep you going all the way to the finish line! We’ve lined up a fantastic family fun day at the finish too, with music, food, a teddy bear’s picnic and some very special prizes. You’ll also receive a free fundraising pack and T-shirt! Find out more by reading our Frequently Asked Questions.
The route is suitable for families, buggies and dogs, so sign up today!
- A Secret Wrapped in Lead
- Postcards from Scotland Social Gathering and Discussion
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Vinicombe Street Gala
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- 21st Anniversary of the Millennium Link – Maryhill Locks
- Aye Write 2022: Introducing Debut Authors
- Aye Write: Douglas Bruton introduces…Kenny Boyle, Claire Alexander, Adrian Keefe and Charlie Roy
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- Aye Write: Matthew Keeley Introduces… Liam Konemann, Julie Owen Moylan and James Cahill
- The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
- Plant Sale supporting Christian Aid
- Wee Write 2022