Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
Write Lines Short Play Readings in Association with In Motion Theatre Co.
The Mitchell Library has been delighted to host Write Lines with In Motion Theatre.
Write Lines was an opportunity for writers to attend workshops with producer and playwright Lisa Nicoll to create a new 10 minute play or the beginning of a larger piece of work inspired by a favourite book.
This event will see five of the pieces written & developed during these sessions performed in the Mitchell Theatre, directed by Allie Winton Butler – Artistic Director of Tidy Carnage and Associate Director of In Motion Theatre Company.
The Mitchell Theatre, : North St, Glasgow G3 7DN
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Christie Williamson – Doors tae Naewye Launch at Express Yourself
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End