Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin, GFT
25 November, 2018
Major feminist author Ursula K. Le Guin paved the way for women and other marginalised writers. Best known for the Earthsea chronicles, her pioneering books examine society through the lens of science fiction and fantasy, as she staked her claim in traditionally male-dominated literary genres. This National Endowment for the Arts and Kickstarter-funded documentary features interviews with world-renowned writers such as Neil Gaiman, Margaret Atwood and David Mitchell.
GFT, 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- Drive My Car, GFT
- Petite Maman, GFT
- Eye of the Storm, GFT plus Q and with Anthony Baxter
- Rebel Dykes, GFT
- Preview: Belle plus Q and A with Mamoru Hosoda
- The House of Gucci GFT
- Comfort and Joy, Screening at Arlington Baths
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!