World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
Join Propagate Scotland to celebrate World Food Day on Friday 16th of October 2020!
Throughout the day, there will be hosting garden tours, cooking demos, how-to videos, a film screening and discussion panel and. of course, digital Gardener’s Question Time!
Events will be a mix of livestreamed and pre-recorded events for you to enjoy. There will also be a PRIZE DRAW.
Programme 16 October, 2020
00:00-23:30How To Make Kombucha
How To Make Baba Ganoush
Live Cooking with Jenny
Gardener’s Question Time
Get Into Community Growing
‘In Our Hands’ Film Screening and Discussion
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival