Workers Theatre Week-end, The Glad Cafe, 9 – 11 June, 2017
Featuring the most exciting new theatre, comedy, spoken word, music and strangeness from Scotland and further afield. With children’s events and evening entertainment, social breakfasts and community workshops, games and plays, the weekender has something for everyone and welcomes all. Full line-up to be announced in mid-May; book ahead now for discount tickets.
Weekend pass: £18/22 Unwaged/waged, guaranteeing access to at least 6 events.
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 2HG
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!