Womxns Networking Brunch
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, Glasgow G4 11AB
Come along and enjoy brunch on us! Meet up with fellow Glasgow-based creatives, filmmakers and feminists to chat about your experiences and what you’re working on. Find potential collaborators and create ties across film and feminism.
This event is free but ticketed and food will be provided by us. There will be veggie and vegan options, but if you have any other dietary requirements, please get in touch at email@example.com.
* Womxn and non-binary people only (trans-inclusive).*
Supported by Screen Scotland.
This section: Cinema, Community event
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Canada Now – New Canadian Cinema at GFT
- Saint Maud, GFT
- On The Rocks, GFT
- I Am Greta – GFT
- Movie Screening: ’13’ – Black History Month
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- International Day of the Girl Child
- There’s Something in the Water, Femspectives and Take One Action
- Blue Heart – Take One Action Film Festival
- Africa in Motion 2020
- SQIFF Programme 2020
- Watch Party: Tongues Untied – Black History Month Scotland
- Black Cowgirls and Cowboys, Real and Imagined
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020