Womxns Networking Brunch
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, Glasgow G4 11AB
Come along and enjoy brunch on us! Meet up with fellow Glasgow-based creatives, filmmakers and feminists to chat about your experiences and what you’re working on. Find potential collaborators and create ties across film and feminism.
This event is free but ticketed and food will be provided by us. There will be veggie and vegan options, but if you have any other dietary requirements, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Womxn and non-binary people only (trans-inclusive).*
Supported by Screen Scotland.
This section: Cinema, Community event
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club
- USA 1982 Koyannisqatsi – with live score HGY
- Ad Astra GFT
- Die Tomorrow, GFT
- Mrs Lowry and Son, GFT
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Preview: The Day Shall Come + Q & A Chris Morris
- Preview: The Last Tree GFT
- St Bride’s Knit and Natter Group, Hyndland.
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme