Wine and Jazz Night at Singl-end Saturday, 19 March, 2016
With Aldo Ferrarello
Saturday, March 19
7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Another fantastic Wine-NIght-Out @ the Singl-end!
Fine wines, tasty food, a live Jazz duet ( trumpet and piano ) and a great company are the ingredient of a successful event.
For all the above, the price will be just £23.00 until Sunday the 6th of March. Do not miss out this occasion!!! After that the price will be back at the usual £28.00.
265 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6TT
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Set Menu
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow
- Christmas Arrives at The Ivy Buchanan Street Glasgow
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers