Wine and Jazz Night at Singl-end Saturday, 19 March, 2016
With Aldo Ferrarello
Saturday, March 19
7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Another fantastic Wine-NIght-Out @ the Singl-end!
Fine wines, tasty food, a live Jazz duet ( trumpet and piano ) and a great company are the ingredient of a successful event.
For all the above, the price will be just £23.00 until Sunday the 6th of March. Do not miss out this occasion!!! After that the price will be back at the usual £28.00.
265 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6TT
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Carlton Sessions
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- BMX Bandits at St Luke’s
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Who’s Zoomin Who? Music, Copyright and Precarity
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table