Wine and Jazz Night at Singl-end Saturday, 19 March, 2016
With Aldo Ferrarello
Saturday, March 19
7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Another fantastic Wine-NIght-Out @ the Singl-end!
Fine wines, tasty food, a live Jazz duet ( trumpet and piano ) and a great company are the ingredient of a successful event.
For all the above, the price will be just £23.00 until Sunday the 6th of March. Do not miss out this occasion!!! After that the price will be back at the usual £28.00.
265 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6TT
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Gig Guide plus Club Events
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Carlton Jug Band at the Clutha
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Sunday Blues Muse at Caffeine
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- The Carlton Jug Band and The Rulers of The Root
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne