This Will Ruin Everything, Recoat, The Lighthouse 14 – 30 July, 2017
Recoat is 10. To celebrate a decade of exhibitions, mural projects and education programmes we’re curating a special exhibition, “This Will Ruin Everything” at The Lighthouse in Glasgow.
Come along and celebrate the launch on 14th July 6-9pm.
After party at The Poetry Club 10.30pm-2am (free but ticketed)
Exhibition and events run: 15th- 30th July
Open: Mon to Sat 10.30am-5pm and Sun 12-5pm
The exhibition features work from forty Scottish and international practitioners exhibiting work from architecture to digital art to painting. Alongside the exhibition there will be a programme of workshops, panel discussions and film screening that aims to encourage dialogue around the distinctions between design and art in contemporary creative practice and celebrates the talented creatives who move between them. Recoat hope to look at function, value, ownership and elitism.
Exhibiting artists include- 44 Flavours, Ade Adesina, Jennifer Argo, ASKEW, Will Barras, Erin Bradley Scott, Rebecca Davies, Elph, EMA, FiST, Emily Fong, David Galletly, Good Wives and Warriors, Fraser Gray, Lee Ivett, Jamie Johnson, Kid Acne, Chris Macfarlane, Mark Lyken, Lucy MacLeod, R.Liwen, Tommy Mason, Neil McGuire and Imogen Ayres, Lucy McLauchlan, Martina Merlini, Matt Mignanelli, Matt,W.Moore, Morag Myerscough, Nawer, Tommy Perman, Gabriella ‘Risotto’ Marcella, Roid MSK, Rue Five, Emer Tumulity, Al White, Kirsty Whiten, Maya Wild, Susie Wright, Denise Zygadlo.
The This Will Ruin Everything Exhibition and Events Programme is funded and supported by The Lighthouse and supported by The National Lottery through Creative Scotland.
The Lighthouse, 11 Mitchell Ln, Glasgow G1 3NU
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Poetry by Hafsah Bashir
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’