Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
18 dates 8 – 25 March, 2018
Whyte & Mackay Glasgow International Comedy Festival!
Bringing world-class comedy to Glasgow for over a decade – back for 16th brilliant year.
Kicking off on the 8th of March and running for eighteen laughter-filled days, GICF features massive household names and some of the most exciting new acts on the comedy scene.
Top comedy stars from around the UK and beyond will be coming just to entertain you, only to realise the Scottish money they’ve been paid in can only be spent in this country and that they can never go home again…
They’ll be complemented by the very best of home-grown Scottish talent for a comedy extravaganza that makes this Europe’s largest comedy festival.
From stand up to sketches, from plays to kids shows – whatever you find funny you’ll find something to enjoy at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
- Scottish Writers Showcase 3 – Creative Conversations
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers