Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
18 dates 8 – 25 March, 2018
Whyte & Mackay Glasgow International Comedy Festival!
Bringing world-class comedy to Glasgow for over a decade – back for 16th brilliant year.
Kicking off on the 8th of March and running for eighteen laughter-filled days, GICF features massive household names and some of the most exciting new acts on the comedy scene.
Top comedy stars from around the UK and beyond will be coming just to entertain you, only to realise the Scottish money they’ve been paid in can only be spent in this country and that they can never go home again…
They’ll be complemented by the very best of home-grown Scottish talent for a comedy extravaganza that makes this Europe’s largest comedy festival.
From stand up to sketches, from plays to kids shows – whatever you find funny you’ll find something to enjoy at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Mandabi, GFT
- Ammonite, GFT
- Earwig and the Witch at GFT
- First Cow, GFT
- The Father at GFT
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Mansfield Park Street Festival 2021
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- 100 Years of the Barras Photography Exhibition
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Meet the Poet: Marcus Slease & Colin Herd
- Contemporary Quilt Group, The Auld Kirk