Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
18 dates 8 – 25 March, 2018
Whyte & Mackay Glasgow International Comedy Festival!
Bringing world-class comedy to Glasgow for over a decade – back for 16th brilliant year.
Kicking off on the 8th of March and running for eighteen laughter-filled days, GICF features massive household names and some of the most exciting new acts on the comedy scene.
Top comedy stars from around the UK and beyond will be coming just to entertain you, only to realise the Scottish money they’ve been paid in can only be spent in this country and that they can never go home again…
They’ll be complemented by the very best of home-grown Scottish talent for a comedy extravaganza that makes this Europe’s largest comedy festival.
From stand up to sketches, from plays to kids shows – whatever you find funny you’ll find something to enjoy at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT
- Never Gonna Snow Again, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The French Dispatch, GFT
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Opening Time – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre