West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
Special offer – £10 per week membership deal
Free guided tour
Come along and discover the oldest baths club of its kind in the world – the Arlington Baths Club was founded in 1870. Today it’s stlll proud to offer a warm welcome and a peaceful sanctuary to the citizens of Glasgow. Owned and run by members for members, the community club is run on a not-for-profit basis.
The Open Week-end is part of the West End Festival and takes place on Saturday 17 and Sunday 19 June, 2017 from 12 noon until 4 p.m.
Apart from the fascinating historic surroundings, the ‘A’ listed Victorian bathing complex houses a 21 metre skylit swimming pool, a unique Turkish suite, saunas, steam room, free standing slipper baths and hot tubs, a members lounge, where you can relax and a state of the art gymnasium.
William Young Swim School at the Arlington Baths
Why not learn to swim or improve your technique at the popular William Young Swim School – running at the Arlington Baths since Feburary, 2014. Open to both members and the local community.
Contact William: Contact Form or telephone: 07986884556
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT