West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
Special offer – £10 per week membership deal
Free guided tour
Come along and discover the oldest baths club of its kind in the world – the Arlington Baths Club was founded in 1870. Today it’s stlll proud to offer a warm welcome and a peaceful sanctuary to the citizens of Glasgow. Owned and run by members for members, the community club is run on a not-for-profit basis.
The Open Week-end is part of the West End Festival and takes place on Saturday 17 and Sunday 19 June, 2017 from 12 noon until 4 p.m.
Apart from the fascinating historic surroundings, the ‘A’ listed Victorian bathing complex houses a 21 metre skylit swimming pool, a unique Turkish suite, saunas, steam room, free standing slipper baths and hot tubs, a members lounge, where you can relax and a state of the art gymnasium.
William Young Swim School at the Arlington Baths
Why not learn to swim or improve your technique at the popular William Young Swim School – running at the Arlington Baths since Feburary, 2014. Open to both members and the local community.
Contact William: Contact Form or telephone: 07986884556
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- The Two Popes GFT