West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
Special offer – £10 per week membership deal
Free guided tour
Come along and discover the oldest baths club of its kind in the world – the Arlington Baths Club was founded in 1870. Today it’s stlll proud to offer a warm welcome and a peaceful sanctuary to the citizens of Glasgow. Owned and run by members for members, the community club is run on a not-for-profit basis.
The Open Week-end is part of the West End Festival and takes place on Saturday 17 and Sunday 19 June, 2017 from 12 noon until 4 p.m.
Apart from the fascinating historic surroundings, the ‘A’ listed Victorian bathing complex houses a 21 metre skylit swimming pool, a unique Turkish suite, saunas, steam room, free standing slipper baths and hot tubs, a members lounge, where you can relax and a state of the art gymnasium.
William Young Swim School at the Arlington Baths
Why not learn to swim or improve your technique at the popular William Young Swim School – running at the Arlington Baths since Feburary, 2014. Open to both members and the local community.
Contact William: Contact Form or telephone: 07986884556
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Truck Art at The Mela
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020