West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017
Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
Special offer – £10 per week membership deal
Free guided tour
Come along and discover the oldest baths club of its kind in the world – the Arlington Baths Club was founded in 1870. Today it’s stlll proud to offer a warm welcome and a peaceful sanctuary to the citizens of Glasgow. Owned and run by members for members, the community club is run on a not-for-profit basis.
The Open Week-end is part of the West End Festival and takes place on Saturday 17 and Sunday 19 June, 2017 from 12 noon until 4 p.m.
Apart from the fascinating historic surroundings, the ‘A’ listed Victorian bathing complex houses a 21 metre skylit swimming pool, a unique Turkish suite, saunas, steam room, free standing slipper baths and hot tubs, a members lounge, where you can relax and a state of the art gymnasium.
William Young Swim School at the Arlington Baths
Why not learn to swim or improve your technique at the popular William Young Swim School – running at the Arlington Baths since Feburary, 2014. Open to both members and the local community.
Contact William: Contact Form or telephone: 07986884556
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019