West End Festival 2016: Kelvin in the Kibble until 12 June, 2016
Family Fun Day 11 June, 2016
Enjoy live music and story-telling and take part in some Citizen Science looking at what lives in and around the River Kelvin.
Start: 11am until 4pm.
The Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
Kelvin at the Kibble
An exhibition celebrating the River Kelvin curated by Friends of the River Kelvin (FORK) and members of the Kelvin Biodiversity Network. www.fork.org.uk
Meet Glasgow Natural History Society, Tom Donald Photography, RSPB, the Conservation Volunteers, Clyde River Foundation, Sustainable Energy from the Kelvin, Friends of Glasgow Local Nature Reserves, Countryside Rangers and others.
Displays from Glasgow Natural History Society, Friends of the River Kelvin, TCV Scotland, RSPB Scotland, Friends of Glasgow’s Local Nature Reserves and the Clyde River Foundation.
Pop into the FORK Family Day on Sat 11 June from 11am to 4pm as well.
Exhibition daily from 10am to 6pm.
Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A