West End Festival 2016: Kelvin in the Kibble until 12 June, 2016
Family Fun Day 11 June, 2016
Enjoy live music and story-telling and take part in some Citizen Science looking at what lives in and around the River Kelvin.
Start: 11am until 4pm.
The Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
Kelvin at the Kibble
An exhibition celebrating the River Kelvin curated by Friends of the River Kelvin (FORK) and members of the Kelvin Biodiversity Network. www.fork.org.uk
Meet Glasgow Natural History Society, Tom Donald Photography, RSPB, the Conservation Volunteers, Clyde River Foundation, Sustainable Energy from the Kelvin, Friends of Glasgow Local Nature Reserves, Countryside Rangers and others.
Displays from Glasgow Natural History Society, Friends of the River Kelvin, TCV Scotland, RSPB Scotland, Friends of Glasgow’s Local Nature Reserves and the Clyde River Foundation.
Pop into the FORK Family Day on Sat 11 June from 11am to 4pm as well.
Exhibition daily from 10am to 6pm.
Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams