West End Festival 2016: Kelvin in the Kibble until 12 June, 2016
Family Fun Day 11 June, 2016
Enjoy live music and story-telling and take part in some Citizen Science looking at what lives in and around the River Kelvin.
Start: 11am until 4pm.
The Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
Kelvin at the Kibble
An exhibition celebrating the River Kelvin curated by Friends of the River Kelvin (FORK) and members of the Kelvin Biodiversity Network. www.fork.org.uk
Meet Glasgow Natural History Society, Tom Donald Photography, RSPB, the Conservation Volunteers, Clyde River Foundation, Sustainable Energy from the Kelvin, Friends of Glasgow Local Nature Reserves, Countryside Rangers and others.
Displays from Glasgow Natural History Society, Friends of the River Kelvin, TCV Scotland, RSPB Scotland, Friends of Glasgow’s Local Nature Reserves and the Clyde River Foundation.
Pop into the FORK Family Day on Sat 11 June from 11am to 4pm as well.
Exhibition daily from 10am to 6pm.
Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
- James Robertson – Live Author Event
- Creative Writing with Marjorie Lofti Gill
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Online launch of new CPO themed short film ‘Something To Lose’
- Scottish Writers Showcase 3 – Creative Conversations
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2