West End Festival 2016: Kelvin in the Kibble until 12 June, 2016
Family Fun Day 11 June, 2016
Enjoy live music and story-telling and take part in some Citizen Science looking at what lives in and around the River Kelvin.
Start: 11am until 4pm.
The Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
Kelvin at the Kibble
An exhibition celebrating the River Kelvin curated by Friends of the River Kelvin (FORK) and members of the Kelvin Biodiversity Network. www.fork.org.uk
Meet Glasgow Natural History Society, Tom Donald Photography, RSPB, the Conservation Volunteers, Clyde River Foundation, Sustainable Energy from the Kelvin, Friends of Glasgow Local Nature Reserves, Countryside Rangers and others.
Displays from Glasgow Natural History Society, Friends of the River Kelvin, TCV Scotland, RSPB Scotland, Friends of Glasgow’s Local Nature Reserves and the Clyde River Foundation.
Pop into the FORK Family Day on Sat 11 June from 11am to 4pm as well.
Exhibition daily from 10am to 6pm.
Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021