West End Festival 2016: Kelvin in the Kibble until 12 June, 2016
Family Fun Day 11 June, 2016
Enjoy live music and story-telling and take part in some Citizen Science looking at what lives in and around the River Kelvin.
Start: 11am until 4pm.
The Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
Kelvin at the Kibble
An exhibition celebrating the River Kelvin curated by Friends of the River Kelvin (FORK) and members of the Kelvin Biodiversity Network. www.fork.org.uk
Meet Glasgow Natural History Society, Tom Donald Photography, RSPB, the Conservation Volunteers, Clyde River Foundation, Sustainable Energy from the Kelvin, Friends of Glasgow Local Nature Reserves, Countryside Rangers and others.
Displays from Glasgow Natural History Society, Friends of the River Kelvin, TCV Scotland, RSPB Scotland, Friends of Glasgow’s Local Nature Reserves and the Clyde River Foundation.
Pop into the FORK Family Day on Sat 11 June from 11am to 4pm as well.
Exhibition daily from 10am to 6pm.
Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 8QX
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace