Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
11 & 12 December, 2021, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
Wasps Winter Markets are back in the beautiful Briggait in Glasgow! Two days of festivities showcasing artists and makers from across Scotland. With 85 stall holders under the canopy of the Briggait 1873 Hall you’ll be certain to find something you love.
This unique market is the perfect way to do your Christmas shopping whilst supporting artists, makers and independent businesses. All work will be for sale, bought directly from the creators, ranging from fine art to jewellery, homeware and crafts.
Refreshments available and free entry for all. Part of Wasps’ biggest ever line up of Winter Markets with three consecutive weekends in Inverness, Perth and Glasgow.
A Far Cry Collective, Adalime Illustrations, Agnes Boman, Alan Campbell, Alexander Hoyles, Alice Newman, Alicia MacInnes, Alison Duncan, Alison Gray, Ana Hine, Ana Knil, Andrea Cardow, Anna Kosmider, Apercu, Artist Tuck Shop, Ashley Cook, Beesy Candles, Cartography Co, Ceri White Studios, Chameleon Ceramics, Crafting Together CIC, DADA FROST, Darte Jewellery, Davidt Dunlop, Dust Studio, Early Modern Perfume, East End Press, Eleanor Caie, Emma Hislop, Empura, Flow Creativity, Frank Boyle, Garter, Gillie Jean King, HANMADE, Holly Osborne, HooperHart, iekatieceramics, Iona Kewney, Karen Hanvidge Ceramics, Karenina Johnson, Katie Watson Designs, Kelly O , L0zzie Bakes, Laura Derby, Rugaura, Laura Murray, Laura Sayers, Laura-Grace Caldwell, Malcolm Dobson Ceramics, Melanie O’Donnell, Miserable Beasts, More Is More Gallery, Morna Darling Jewellery, Myra-Ann Purcell Jewellery, Natalia Manczak, Natalie Baker Jewellery, Natasha Visser Designs, Nick Domminney, Nmarra Design, No Comply, Onya Attridge, Pots From Scots, Purple Valley, Quetiapine Dreams, Rachel Elliott, FlyingCheeseToastie , Rachel Mills, Rosie Ellen Design, RR Designs, s i l e n z i o ! studio, Sadie Clay Co, Saltspace Coop CIC, Seatree Argyll, Selma Rebus, Shape of Home, Shiny Lab Designs, Simon Laurie, Siusan Patterson, Sophy Louise Illustration, Tarney and Dolan, Tenetiles, Thundercliffe Press, Tim Kirman, Urban Folklore Design, Wild Hues, Yvonne Burrows
There is no need to sign up in advance, though there will be COVID-19 measures in place to ensure everyone is safe and secure during the weekend.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets, Shopping
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- 20 Years of Oxfam Music
- Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
- Clothes Swap and Repair Party
- Night Flea Market – Ukraine Fundraiser
- Glasgow’s Craft and Flea Market
- Partick Pop Up Indoor Market
- A Visit to Kelvingrove
- Craft and Flea, Makers Market, Glasgow
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus