This Is Not A Christmas Market
Saturday 4th, 11th, 18th December, 2021, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Deep End, Nithsdale Street, Glasgow G41 2PZ
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
Come along 4th, 11th and 18th of December from 11am – 4pm for three days of local makers // unique crafts // arts // ceramics // one-off Christmas gifts // homeware // upcycled treasures // clothes // jewellery and more!
A fun, socially-distanced market with a twist, This is Not a Christmas Market will be hosted outdoors and inside our venue space with 40 vendors invited to sell their wares throughout the month of December!
Due to the use of our indoors space, This is Not a Christmas Market events will be mask wearing events throughout and all relevant measures will be in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved.
For more information Email Ailsa at Govanhill Baths for more information!
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets, Shopping
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT
- Don’t Look Up – GFT
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- If Not Now – From The Fire Vol III EP Launch
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong