Vintage Tea Party, Dalmuir Community Centre, Wed 4 March, 2015
Vintage Tea Party and film screening (vintage fancy dress optional)
Wednesday 4th March, 1pm-4pm
Dalmuir Community Centre, Clydebank
The Women Making History group invite you to afternoon tea – 1950’s and 60’s style!
We want to hear your stories and memories of women’s lives in West Dunbartonshire, focusing specifically on their ‘social life experiences’ during the 1950’s & 60’s. Come along for tea and cake, bring your favourite vintage object or photograph from the 1950’s& /or 60’s and tell us your stories about women’s social lives in West Dunbartonshire.
There’ll be vintage costumes, a fabulous 50s movie and the chance to view some objects from the Glasgow Women’s Library archive.
Vintage fancy dress from the 1950’s or 60’s very much welcome but not essential.
Dalmuir Community Centre is on Duntocher Road – just to the south of Dalmuir Railway Station.
For more information or to book a place telephone Morag at Glasgow Women’s Library or e-mail email@example.com
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival