Vintage Bus Service, West End Festival, 28 June, 2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED FROM SUNDAY 21 JUNE TO SUNDAY 28 JUNE.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust: Vintage Bus Service
Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
Riverside, Glasgow, G3
Sunday 28 JunE, 2015 11:30am
Free vintage bus service. Travel on our restored historic buses and coaches of the 1950s to 1980s from the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust collection. Buses run frequently all day long on a circular route in both directions serving Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
There will also be a small display of vintage buses and lorries outside the Riverside Transport Museum.
Free event. No booking required.
Passengers can get on or off buses at any bus stop on the route.
Service starts 11.30am and ends at 5pm
This section: Kids and young people, West End Festival 2015
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Campire Club Rousing Rebels, Paisley
- Learn Gaelic – Family Fun Session at NLS Kelvinhall
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
- Take 2: Charming
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club