Vintage Bus Service, West End Festival, 28 June, 2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED FROM SUNDAY 21 JUNE TO SUNDAY 28 JUNE.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust: Vintage Bus Service
Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
Riverside, Glasgow, G3
Sunday 28 JunE, 2015 11:30am
Free vintage bus service. Travel on our restored historic buses and coaches of the 1950s to 1980s from the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust collection. Buses run frequently all day long on a circular route in both directions serving Riverside Transport Museum, West End, Hyndland, Victoria Park, Anniesland and Botanic Gardens.
There will also be a small display of vintage buses and lorries outside the Riverside Transport Museum.
Free event. No booking required.
Passengers can get on or off buses at any bus stop on the route.
Service starts 11.30am and ends at 5pm
This section: Kids and young people, West End Festival 2015
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong
- Lego Build The Change – University of Strathclyde
- Climate Emergency Newsroom, University of Glasgow
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Climate Change Showcase with Ignite Theatre
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Parents and Toddlers Outside, Woodside Garden, Maryhill
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- The Insect Embassy, Victoria Park
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced