Urban Market, The Drygate, Sunday 1 November, 2015
The Urban Market Glasgow is back on Sunday at Drygate and as always, is jam-packed with super cool traders selling super cool things. Roll out of bed on Sunday morning, safe in the knowledge that your afternoon is completely in hand with a heady mix of shopping, eating and drinking. Job done.
Do Sundays Differently. Shop. Eat. Drink. Repeat.
Delicious food. Outstanding beer.
Child friendly. Dog friendly.
Urban Market – Sunday 1st November, 2015
12pm – 5pm
Drygate, 85 Drygate G4 0UT
A Shore Thing, Bumble Buttonz, Circus Lily Gifts, Cotters Crafts, doris does doodles, Emma Neale Handmade, Exotic African Treats – E.A.T, Eyedresser, Lindoskate, The Little Sourdough Bakery, Oscar Cat Creations, Ovenbird Coffee Roasters, Pammie Anne, Pipsqueak Preserves, Rocker Lily Vintage & Artisan, Rup & Forn’s Love Letters, Silver Sky Creations, Teageeks, Tennent’s Lager, The Cake Kitchen – Scotland ltd., Tylers Attic, Upcycle Scotland, Whimsical Furniture,Wiktor Screen Print, You Are My Sunshine, Yours Blissfully, Zyeno Knits
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey