‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
Reveals Layers of
Exhibition continues until 23 December, 2018 – Gallery Open 7 Days
Vibrant new artwork from almost fifty renowned artists who have created nearly 140 exciting new exhibits.
Welcomed into the Gallery, for the first time, some new contemporary Scottish artists …among them are Helen Tabor, Sarah Margaret Gibson, Lee Craigmile and Sheila Hardy.
Winter Windows which featuring an eclectic cornucopia of artisan gifts and festive decorations for your family and friends this Christmas.
Extended Opening Hours for Christmas
Please note the Gallery will be open seven days a week during December so do make the most of these extra hours.
Business as Usual – Despite the Scaffolding
And due to roof repairs scaffolding will be erected around the Gallery for the next 12 weeks …..but we will be open throughout…business as usual.
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- A Night of Grief and Misery, Cottiers
- Helen Rose’s Ourdoor Diary: English Lakes, Coniston
- Summer of Stories at The Hunterian
- Loch Lomond Highland Games 2022
- Alice In The Cities – GFT
- I’ve Heard the Mermaids Singing – GFT
- Nitram at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tigers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. Paddington at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Purple Rain, late night at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- Journey from Jamaica iBrina – Merchant City Festival
- No Evictions Glasgow Open Meeting
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters