‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
Reveals Layers of
Exhibition continues until 23 December, 2018 – Gallery Open 7 Days
Vibrant new artwork from almost fifty renowned artists who have created nearly 140 exciting new exhibits.
Welcomed into the Gallery, for the first time, some new contemporary Scottish artists …among them are Helen Tabor, Sarah Margaret Gibson, Lee Craigmile and Sheila Hardy.
Winter Windows which featuring an eclectic cornucopia of artisan gifts and festive decorations for your family and friends this Christmas.
Extended Opening Hours for Christmas
Please note the Gallery will be open seven days a week during December so do make the most of these extra hours.
Business as Usual – Despite the Scaffolding
And due to roof repairs scaffolding will be erected around the Gallery for the next 12 weeks …..but we will be open throughout…business as usual.
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats