Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
Friday 29 May, 2020
This week’s film is Greta Gerwig’s LITTLE WOMEN, available to watch at home on Amazon Prime Video and Google Play. LITTLE WOMEN is certified U.
You must be aged 15 or older to participate in this discussion.
Watch the film and then the chat Twitter on Friday 29 May from 5pm – 6pm. This week’s discussion will be hosted by GFF Festival Manager, Debbie Aitken.
ABOUT THE FILM:
Greta Gerwig’s take on the beloved Louisa May Alcott novel won an Oscar and BAFTA. The story of the March sisters – four young women, each determined to live life on her own terms, as they come of age in the aftermath of the American Civil War – is both timeless and timely. The star-studded cast includes Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Florence Pugh, Eliza Scanlen, Timothée Chalamet, Laura Dern, Chris Cooper, James Norton and Meryl Streep.
1. Obviously, the first rule of the online film club is: you do not talk about the online film club.
2. If your tweets contain spoilers please flag them by starting the tweet *SPOILERS*
3. Be nice, be kind, be respectful.
4. Have fun!
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community