Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
Friday 29 May, 2020
This week’s film is Greta Gerwig’s LITTLE WOMEN, available to watch at home on Amazon Prime Video and Google Play. LITTLE WOMEN is certified U.
You must be aged 15 or older to participate in this discussion.
Watch the film and then the chat Twitter on Friday 29 May from 5pm – 6pm. This week’s discussion will be hosted by GFF Festival Manager, Debbie Aitken.
ABOUT THE FILM:
Greta Gerwig’s take on the beloved Louisa May Alcott novel won an Oscar and BAFTA. The story of the March sisters – four young women, each determined to live life on her own terms, as they come of age in the aftermath of the American Civil War – is both timeless and timely. The star-studded cast includes Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Florence Pugh, Eliza Scanlen, Timothée Chalamet, Laura Dern, Chris Cooper, James Norton and Meryl Streep.
1. Obviously, the first rule of the online film club is: you do not talk about the online film club.
2. If your tweets contain spoilers please flag them by starting the tweet *SPOILERS*
3. Be nice, be kind, be respectful.
4. Have fun!
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service