Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
Wednesday 3 June, and 10 June at 12.30 p.m.
Needing a boost?!
Join Beth to learn some uplifting songs and connect to your community through video. On Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12.30pm.
Singing is a fantastic way to improve your physical and mental health and release some much needed Endorphins in these unsettling times.
(No singing experience necessary)
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Mick Hargan and the Vintage Apollos
- Bard in the Yard at Kelvingrove Park
- Kelvingrove Outdoor Ceilidh
- Chris Smither & Zak Trojano at Cottiers
- Wilton Gardens Fete
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The 2022 Booker Prize
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Return, Remake, React
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022