Tomorrow Is Always Too Long by Phil Collins (2014) watch online
Available online until 30 April, 2020
The Common Guild is grateful to Phil Collins for allowing them to share his film that conjures a social life, from the particular perspective of Glasgow, so well.
‘While we are all confined and unable to see art in the places we would normally due to the restrictions related to the Coronavirus pandemic, both here in the UK and across the globe, we wanted to acknowledge the extra-ordinary circumstances in which we find ourselves, stripped of our public selves: socially isolated, physically distant, conscious more than ever of the social infrastructure that keeps us afloat. We are therefore happy to say that … Phil Collins’ ‘Tomorrow Is Always Too Long’ (2014) is available for viewing online for the first time, until 30th April.
About The Common Guild
The Common Guild is a visual arts organisation based in Glasgow. It was established in 2006 and presents a dynamic, international programme of contemporary visual art projects, exhibitions, and events, including a range of talks and collaborations. We are committed to presenting artists’ work in interesting and engaging ways and aim to offer access to world-class contemporary art experiences and discussions.
This section: Cinema, Coronavirus
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Mary Irvine: What Did You Do In Lockdown 2020?
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Her Century – National Library of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Cottiers – Book a Table or order Delivery
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community